Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I wish, wish someone else had been at this shoot to take pictures of the "behind the scenes". I'm talking pots, pans, banging on windows...it was a trip. This little boy is FULL of mischief, but so darn cute you can't help but fall in love! He's a total explorer. Interested in everything. I would literally be behind the camera snapping and all the sudden he would be gone. I'd look up and see him across the yard leaving me puzzled as to how he got there so fast.

How could you resist this face!?


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo proud to say this little man is my Nephew , I love him :) Glad you managed to get some awesome pics, despite his energizer bunny personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! hes so handsome, and guess what hes my nephew to!!

    ReplyDelete