Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We're almost there........

I have 3 more days in Miami before I get to go back to NY and start digging through my folders of pictures taken while down here. I have all my shoots backed up and waiting to be explored and I'm getting a little antsy (as I know my clients are).

In the meantime, here is a teaser from a family session I did. It's of parents, siblings and their spouses and one grandchild. To me, this picture represents the strength of family. I love how the Dad is at the very center, holding it all together. They say you choose your friends, not your family...but I believe in this group, they'd choose each other every time. The love and friendship between the siblings felt tangible. Aside from that, they were simply FUN. The session was forced to an end when all the boys ended up in the ocean fully clothed. You can be sure you'll be seeing more of these a little later on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This picture is gorgeous! the colors are so vibrant against the seagreen ocean, and everyone is standing so calmly. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete