Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ask Me

I don't think I'm some photo sage trying to propogate knowledge, but I've gotten some emails and posts asking for tips on photography. I remember when I first starting learning the camera, I felt like it didn't speak any English. So I'd be more than happy if I could shed a little light on the way that I work and if ONE person walks away being helped, well that's one less camera manual being thrown against a wall out of exasperation. I'm hardly an expert on anything really, but I can offer my opinion and for those of you that appreciate this post, well I appreciate you back!

So throw me some specifics...you can stick a comment here with your Q, or send me a private email.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Okay, to start - how do you get those eyes?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do when there is too much sun and little or no shade??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that post processing ruins the quality of prints,
    How do I make sure my pictures are print quality?

    ReplyDelete