Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Like Dennis Rodman on Celebrity Rehab, I'm suffering from withdrawals. Only mine is from my big, pink, Sony work computer back home. Yes, even my computer must be colorful. I just got to Miami and I'm going to be here for 20 days. Which means 480 hours...28,800 minutes (I actually pulled out a calculator to figure it out) of not being able to post process ANY of the new pictures I take while I'm down here.

My hometown is definitely doing its part to keep me happy. The weather is fantabulous to the fifth degree. I don't remember EVER having such Californian weather this time of year.

I want to keep up the momentum I got going on with my blogging and all, so I'm just going to share some old stuff which is kinda new stuff because you've never seen these before.

She seems to be a fan favorite...holla!





5 comments:

  1. Shes so beautiful knah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such great pictures!!! this child is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is adorable!!!!! her eyes are so pretty!!!! heaven

    ReplyDelete